Comment on page
Common Login Issues
If you're encountering issues signing in to an existing account, here are some things you can check before contacting PowerTrade Support.
If you didn't receive an email with a magic link to log in, here are some general steps to try before reaching out to our support team.
- 1.Check that you're looking in the email inbox whose address is associated with your PowerTrade account.
- 3.Double check that the email didn't end up in your spam folder or in any spam filtering service you may be using. Whitelist [email protected] to prevent our emails from getting caught in your spam filter
- 4.Check if your block list includes anything with "@power.trade"
If you've clicked on the magic link to sign in but your app still doesn't load, here are some things to try.
- 1.Force the app to close and then reopen it to see if that resolves the issue.
- 2.Connectivity issues could be another reason preventing the app from loading properly. Try restarting your mobile device or toggling airplane mode on and off to reset your network connection.
- 2.Make sure that your browser is up-to-date
- 3.Only one session can be active. If you have PowerTrade installed on a mobile device, ensure that the mobile app is not currently running.
- 4.Use your browser's incognito mode to sign in. If that worked, clear your regular browser's cache and cookies before restarting your browser.
If none of these steps helped, please contact PowerTrade Support, making sure that provide us with the email address associated with your account and any screenshots that may help us to quickly diagnose the issue.